Thursday, April 9, 2009

A brief introduction

Expect nothing more than a personal perspective and opinion regarding various eclectic topics. I intend to post when and if I feel so moved to do so - without warning and without regularity.

As for background on who I am I will say that I am a female in my 30's and leave it at that. Anything you draw or learn from my posts is entirely assumption on your part and well within your right to do. I take no offense to comments posted in response to something I write. Instead I welcome it as a chance to further defend my stance, to see a new perspective or perhaps on occasion to alter my view.



I have a tendency to go on and on with regards to something I feel strongly about therefore the title of this blog is "I'll shut up now, thanks..." It's something I verbally say on a regular basis and very fitting.



So I'll close with this: Take what you need, leave what you want.



I'll shut up now, thanks...

No comments:

Post a Comment